New direction

a couple of months back, i declared that there will be new directives that will be coming up. after going through all the various channel, i am glad to announce that i will be stepping foot into the overseas sprees too.  As the name suggest, i will be taking in orders for this upcoming trip. Before we get all excited, let's clear the ugly bit first.. the terms and conditions!

Pre-order procedures:

1) Keep a lookout the start of pre-order (i will be adding newsletter to this blog soon, i promise) and email me at znatonline@yahoo.com for a quote of your beloved bag. I promise to response within 2 working days if not shorter. Do bear with me as I am the only one working, and therefore able to transfer the maximum savings to you.

2) Should you decide to proceed with the order, please also let me know if you required to have the box so that I can judge the capacity/space of my luggage. I will, however, provide you with the original receipt (if not a copy).

3) I will keep you in the loop via email on the availablity of the items when i am there. And offer alternative, if possible, for your consideration. However, this is subjected to when i received your response.

4) after i am back and sorted out all the items, i will contact you(yes, again) to arrange for collection at a time most suited for us all.

5) lastly, if is it not to bothersome, please leave me a testimonial/feedback so i know how i can do better the next time.

Yesh! That's the troublesome bit!

Start browing and lemming for your bags and remember to add yourself to the blog post update once it is up to be notify instanty of any upcoming pre-order.

*sidenote: I know that this place is call znatvintage and i have not forgotten about the vintage bit, i will still be sourcing for vintage pieces. they are a class of their own and not to be forgotten!

till i post again, please take a look at the balenciaga that is currently on Bonanzle.com

live and breathe bags,
znat

No comments: